Pedal assisted transporter (PAT)
Replacing sprinters, vans and transporters on the last mile of delivery with the PAT.
How it works
What is the product?
The Pedal Assisted Transporter (PAT) is a vehicle that can be used in the last mile transportation and can bring a new perspective to company's logistic. The vehicle can be used from companies upon agreement for a monthly payment.
Its 1.4 kWh battery can be exchanged within a short time, enabling a range of up to 30 km. Optionally, it is possible to attach a holder for a second battery, which allows a range of up to 60 km without stopping at a battery exchange station.
Beside the range, with a volume of over 2 m³, the container module really gets things done. Thus, the container can always be flexibly exchanged via the ramp integrated in the vehicle.
Advantages at a glance:
- Can be used regardless of weather conditions
- Does not require a driver's license for use
- Can be powered by green electricity
- Can also be driven on bike paths
- Is assisted up to 25 km/h and has a starting aid of 6 km/h
- By making an individual appointment, ONO can advise on the perfect fit and help find the right logistic solution.
Good to know: the 'German Federal Ministry for the Environment (BAFA)' subsidizes commercial eCargobikes and eTrailers with pedelec 25 e-drive with up to €2,500. More information here.
What impact does it have?
The electric vehicle replaces the motor vehicles, which otherwise would be used to deliver supplies in the city. Additionally, the PAT can also run on green electricity and make the impact larger